Direct Hire & Temporary Staffing Agency New Careers and Jobs
Please remember we do NOT post every position so make sure you submit your resume to our system!
2430 Shorecrest Dallas, TX 75235
GREAT opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. Our client in Dallas, TX is looking to hire a Network Engineer on a direct hire basis.
Well established credit union
Friendly staff and happy work environment
- Perform server administration duties (physical and virtual with VMware)
- Desktop PCs and peripheral equipment installation, configuration, patch management and maintenance, software licensing, backup systems, and resolving technical problems
- Responsible to 3rd party software installs and upgrades (Microsoft Windows, antivirus, etc)
- Monitors hardware health, device inventory, domain infrastructure (Active Directory), email and communication systems, and performs regular access control audits on all systems
- Assist end users with technical support inquires and develop training if necessary
- Maintains activity logs and makes recommendations for new products
- Oversees daily processing and corrects processing errors on core while escalating issues with vendor as required
- Identify significant problems and recurring errors in all systems
Network Engineer Profile:
Degree HIGHLY Preferred
5 years of experience in Windows server Design & Administration using Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Technologies
3 years of Microsoft SQL Server Administration 2008/2012/2014
5 years of experience with Active Directory, IIS, scripting, DHCP, DNS, and Windows Security
5 years of experience with Dell Hardware
Financial industry experience HIGHLY Preferred
MUST be able to pass a credit / background check
Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow
Must be able to field incoming help requests via all communication channels and effectively understand the problem and resolve.
Features and Benefits of Client:
401K with match
12 paid holidays
Disclaimer: sensitive and personal data will not be requested by Frontline Source Group or its affiliates until a job offer is made and accepted. If you ever doubt the validity of our job postings, we encourage you to call one of our branch locations to verify the status on any job.
Rahil Moiz holds his MBA from Texas Woman’s University and Bachelor’s from UT Dallas. He is experienced in recruitment with emphasis on Accounting, Finance and HR positions. Rahil finds his greatest success is being a relationship builder between his clients and job candidates and identifying the ways that a placement will be mutually beneficial. He will spend time to become a true partner for your search, so you will never feel like just a number. Contact him today to talk about your job search!
Our process is designed to save you time. There’s no need to come in to register. All you need to do is submit your resume to this position and any others that match your experience.