Inside Sales Representative
Dallas, TX 75202 US
We are searching for a driven Inside Sales Representative to develop highly qualified sales opportunities by cold calling, prospecting, and setting appointments with prospects to join our Downtown Dallas team. This role is based 100% in-office.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing staffing agencies specializing in Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, IT, Grocery, Marketing, Legal, Life Sciences, and Oil/Gas. We’ve been in business for 19 years and there’s tons of opportunity ahead!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base pay plus variable commission plan
- Monday- Friday fixed schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans and FREE Virtual Medical Consultation– 24/7 access to a doctor via phone, video, or mobile app visits.
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short & long term disability insurance
- Family leave
- Paid Time Off – 13 days your first year at least!
- 9 Paid holidays
- 401K WITH a generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program- FREE access to a licensed professional to help with personal, family, work issues or work/life balance situations.
- Opportunity for career growth within the company and management
- TONS of training with industry-leading trainers – with some being a 1-on-1 coaching approach.
Inside Sales Role:
- Develop and qualify leads to drive sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Identify key targets for calls and business development opportunities.
- Making a high volume of calls and email follow up to new prospects within the existing database (75 calls per day and 30 email or social media follow ups).
- Research companies utilizing the web and other research tools available to qualify and identify new leads.
- Utilize social media tools to support lead generation.
- Gather and utilize information on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
- Prior professional work experience in inside or outside sales, phone sales, account management, staffing, recruiting, retail, hospitality, or related fields required.
- Position is located in our corporate office in Downtown Dallas and is not remote. You’ll work directly with your team.
Inside Sales Background Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma required
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- Natural ability to connect with people over the phone
- Strong lead generating skills and creative lead sourcing techniques
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with drive to consistently meet objectives
- Excellent research skills and the ability to be persistent and overcome objections
- Must be highly organized and timely with follow up.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sherrie Dvorak is the Vice President of Human Resources for Frontline Source Group. She is a Certified Staffing Professional with over 17 years of experience in the staffing industry and graduate of Assumption University and The University of Dallas. She has handled the entire process from Recruiting to Client Management, along with Frontline's internal recruiting. If you are looking to hire or for your next career, contact Sherrie today.
Our process is designed to save you time. There’s no need to come in to register. All you need to do is submit your resume through the “Search Jobs” link or the “Upload Resume” link. If you are a fit for this role, and have additional questions, please reach out to Emily directly below.