Direct Hire & Temporary Staffing Agency New Careers and Jobs
Please remember we do NOT post every position so make sure you submit your resume to our system!
2430 Shorecrest Dallas, TX 75235
GREAT opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. My client in Dallas, TX is looking to hire a HR Generalist on a direct hire basis.
Well established credit union
Friendly staff and happy work environment
HR Generalist Role:
- Recruiting/On boarding – review job descriptions, post internal/external openings, screen resumes, conduct phone interviews, coordinate in-person interviews, perform credit and background checks, and administer on-line new hire documents.
- Payroll – process semi-monthly payroll through HRIS, including monthly incentive payments/bonuses, and transmit 401k contributions accordingly.
- Benefits – manage benefits administration including processing new and annual open-enrollment changes, educate employees on various benefit and retirement plans, work with brokers and vendors as needed, and reconcile benefit statements and HR invoices.
- Employee Relations/Communication – regularly communicate with all levels of the organization, assist Training Department for employee development measures, create monthly HR newsletter, and plan engaging employee events.
- Administrative – maintain confidential employee personnel files, update HRIS, gather and analyze data for HR metrics, create and update numerous spreadsheets with employee data, and assist with HR audits.
- Assists in developing and implementing human resource operations plans, policies, procedures, and goals.
HR Generalist Profile:
Bachelors degree highly preferred
2-5 years of Human Resource experience
Strong background in recruiting
Acceptable Credit Report
Knowledge of HRIS software (preferably Paylocity)
Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Features and Benefits of Client:
401K with match
12 paid holidays
Disclaimer: sensitive and personal data will not be requested by Frontline Source Group or its affiliates until a job offer is made and accepted. If you ever doubt the validity of our job postings, we encourage you to call one of our branch locations to verify the status on any job.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/536970
Emily Longsworth works with Frontline Source Group as a Talent Executive who specializes in full-desk recruitment for clients and candidates across the country. Working nationwide allows her to truly understand what the job market is like, and she knows how to present her candidates’ skills to be in the most competitive position going into interviews. Whether you are searching for your next opportunity or if you need to locate top-quality talent, Emily will be dedicated to your search! Connect with her today for more info.
Our process is designed to save you time. There’s no need to come in to register. All you need to do is submit your resume through the “Search Jobs” link or the “Upload Resume” link. If you are a fit for this role, and have additional questions, please reach out to Emily directly below.