Direct Hire & Temporary Staffing Agency New Careers and Jobs
Please remember we do NOT post every position so make sure you submit your resume to our system!
Assistant Branch Manager - Banking
2430 Shorecrest Dallas, TX 75235
GREAT opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. My client in Dallas, TX is looking to hire an Assistant Branch Manager - Banking on a direct hire basis.
Well established credit union
Friendly staff and happy work environment
Assistant Branch Manager - Banking Role:
- Provides leadership to personnel through effective objective setting
- Ensures that member service functions are performed in accordance with established policies and standards
- Coach employees when needed
- Underwrite loan applications within assigned lending authority
- Receive and direct members and respond to inquiries and questions if possible or directs them as necessary
- Keeps management abreast of department activities and of any significant problems
- Proactive in assessing and providing suggestions for improved service
- Tracks individual employee progress and assists with performance appraisals as required
- Provides support and suggestions for employee improvement
- Completes required reports and related documents promptly and accurately
- Actively manage Branch functions and assist when needed
- Assist with routine audits of Vault Cash, Gift Cards, and Teller Drawers, as well as maintaining proper drawer and vault cash levels
Assistant Branch Manager - Banking Profile:
Bachelors degree preferred
1+ years of experience as an Assistant Branch Manager in the banking industry
Must be able to work a flexible schedule between 7am-6pm Monday - Friday
Acceptable Credit Report
Customer service focused
Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Features and Benefits of Client:
401K with match
12 paid holidays
Disclaimer: sensitive and personal data will not be requested by Frontline Source Group or its affiliates until a job offer is made and accepted. If you ever doubt the validity of our job postings, we encourage you to call one of our branch locations to verify the status on any job.
Emily Longsworth works with Frontline Source Group as a Talent Executive who specializes in full-desk recruitment for clients and candidates across the country. Working nationwide allows her to truly understand what the job market is like, and she knows how to present her candidates’ skills to be in the most competitive position going into interviews. Whether you are searching for your next opportunity or if you need to locate top-quality talent, Emily will be dedicated to your search! Connect with her today for more info.
Our process is designed to save you time. There’s no need to come in to register. All you need to do is submit your resume through the “Search Jobs” link or the “Upload Resume” link. If you are a fit for this role, and have additional questions, please reach out to Emily directly below.